Why it is useful to do Vrikshasana every day.
Keywords Vrikshasana: grounding, emotional stability, focusing intentions. If at least one of them caused an internal response from you, then it's time to train the balances.
Here are 12 more effects that will inspire you to make the Tree pose a part of your personal practice.
- It opens the chakras of the feet and Muladhara chakra, ground, promotes stability and rooting.
- At the same time, it is working on the first and seventh chakras, connecting Heaven and Earth.
- Increases the amount of sexual energy and directs it to the realization and strengthening of intent.
- It centers and helps stabilize the umbilical center - the Manipura Chakra.
- Indirectly stimulates the Anahata Chakra (Heart Center) and contributes to its release from the blocks.
- Increases the power of presence, helps to be in the moment, frees the mind from obsessive thoughts.
- It forms the focus of intention, fueling it with the energy of the Earth.
- It exempts from sexual blocks, promotes creative self-expression.
- It relieves depressive states, gives strength and energy for a full life.
- Develops feet and leg muscles.
- Reveals hip joints, improves blood circulation in the pelvis.
- Improves posture, strengthens the abdominal muscles.
Information taken from the book "Energy of Yoga. Practical Course" by Nina Mel.