You cannot please our skin: in summer it needs protection from heat, and in winter - from cold. It's time to carry out an audit in a cosmetic bag and on the shelves in the bathroom - now you will need nutritious and restorative products.
Evgenia Linovich,owner of the Spa Palestra chain
“When changing seasons, I’m definitely going through a detox program (for example, Puriti), this improves immunity. Then I do a course of mesotherapy to saturate the skin with hyaluronic acid and vitamins. And of course, I really love the bath: this is the time that you can spend with friends, and not without good health! I do peeling there, and then apply some mask from grandmother’s recipes, for example, cottage cheese, sour cream or olive oil, to my skin and hair. ”
Result on face
The most important stress for the skin is not even the cold itself, but the changes in temperature and humidity. Rich protective textures will help. Choose them by composition: ceramides, glycerin, vitamins A and E are welcomed. According to Marina Kamanina, dermatologist L'Oreal Paris, these components not only moisturize the skin, but also enhance its protective functions. Nutrient creams with a high content of vegetable oils will also be useful - such products can also be used as masks (for example, Nutrix Royal, Lancome cream). Tools for sensitive skin (for example, Aqualia Thermal, Vichy balm) will save you from redness on the face. Do not forget about exfoliation, because in the cold season the process of skin renewal slows down. Now is the time for peeling and laser procedures. "Solar activity is lower in the fall, so there is no risk of age spots," explains Ekaterina Turubara, a medical expert at Vichy Laboratories.
Ekaterina Turubara,Vichy Laboratories Medical Expert
"In winter, the skin needs nourishment and protection. Saturated creams will help - they must be applied 30-40 minutes before going outside."
1. Cosmetic oil to maintain a balance of oily skin, Artistry.
2. Creme Divine anti-aging face cream, L'occitane.
3. The Lip Balm, La mer.
4. Moisturizing and protective cream Hemp Face Protector, The body shop.
5. Hydra Sparkling Moisturizing Nourishing Cream, Givenchy.
6. Moisturizing nourishing cream "Wild berries", Egomania.
7. Nutrix Royal Nourishing Face Cream, LANCOME.
8. Creme Riche Desalterante Cold Weather Moisturizer, Clarins.
9. Hydrating protective balm Aqualia Thermal, Vichy.
As Ekaterina Turubara observes, the body is even more dehydrated than the face. Nourishing creams and balms are now simply needed - they can easily cope with dryness and peeling, unlike the light moisturizing lotions and sprays that you used in the summer. What is especially pleasant, such rich products are quickly absorbed and, contrary to expectations, do not leave a greasy film on the skin: we recommend trying body cream Iso-Urea, La Roche-Posay (copes with dryness perfectly) and Nutri Soft, L'Oreal ( well suited for dehydrated skin). And of course, now is the time for warming SPA-procedures, which not only make the skin soft and smooth, but also help to relax, relieve stress and improve mood on cloudy autumn days. The best choice is a combination of soft peeling, which will help to cope with peeling, warm wraps and deep massage. And if all this is done in a hammam, then the manipulations will be doubly effective.
Polina Dubinina,judge L'Occitane
"Nourishing creams with a dense texture are now simply necessary! Do not forget to also use a scrub - this will help to cope with peeling."
1. NutriSatine Cream Methode jeanne piaubert.
2. Warm Thermal Massage Enhancer, Orly.
3. Warming peeling for the skin of the feet Raw Earth Buff, Creative.
4. Confort Extreme Nourishing Body Cream, Sisley.
5. The restoring and strengthening cream Body Excellence, Chanel.
6. Cream for dry areas of the body Lipidiose Nutritive, Vichy.
7. Body milk against NutriSoft dehydration, L'oreal.
8. Fleur de Vanille body cream, L'occitane.
When changing seasons, it is rarely possible to avoid problems with hair - they become dry, naughty, lose their shine and may even begin to fall out. First of all, as Vera Mashurova, the leading stylist of Schwarzkopf & Henkel, points out, in the cold season you should definitely wear a hat. After all, low temperatures are a serious stress for blood vessels, namely they are responsible for the nutrition of hair. And so that the hair does not fluff and stand on end, use shampoos and balms from special winter series and products with a smoothing effect. They will help remove static electricity and make your hair more manageable. You will also need moisturizing and nourishing balms and masks that will restore softness and shine to the hair. The only caveat: such funds should not be applied to the roots, this can provoke increased oily hair. But the tips of special restoratives will be just in time.
"In the cold season, you can not do without moisturizing and nourishing balms and masks, but do not apply them to the roots of the hair."
1. Shampoo against hair loss Activ F, Dr. Hoting Schwarzkopf.
2. Restoring mask for dry and damaged hair Pantene PRO-V.
3. Moisturizing mask for dry hair Real Control Intense Renewal, Redken.
4. Elseve deep action nourishing mask, L'oreal.
5. The recovering mask Absolut Repair, Serie Expert, L'Oreal Professionnel.
6. Recovery serum Care-Repair, Biolage, Matrix.